Sunday, November 13, 2011

'Binding Relationship' by Barbara Andolsek


I'm happy to be part of Pet Portraits International and would like to dedicate my first blog post to a great couple, Emma and Fifteen-cents.  They have a 'Binding Relationship' that is hard to put into words.  He is so very gentle with her and capturing the sweet connection between these two precious ones was my entire focus during the rendering of this piece.

A quote regarding the commission:
  ... Judie Foust, owner of Espresso CafĂ©, CA:
"I just got home from a long day at the cafe and am now in tears (happy ones) because I just saw your amazing work of art!! Love it...love it...love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person, but can already see that you totally captured Emma and Fifteen-cents beyond belief!

Please visit my blog's COMMISSIONS (http://bandolsek.blogspot.com/p/commissions.html) page to view more...

No comments:

Post a Comment