Saturday, March 8, 2014

Watercolor Rottweiler Painting, "Chance and Tiller", by International Watercolor Artist, Donna L. Martin

 
 
This is a painting I completed to donate to the Rottweiler Rescue. Their names are Chance and Tiller and they belonged to a very good friend of mine. When she saw the painting, she had to have it for herself. I have to be honest, when I first took on this challenge, I did not know if I could do Chance and Tiller justice. When I delivered the painting and saw the tears of joy in my friend's eyes, I knew it turned out alright!

The original piece is sold, but prints are available in various sizes. View more of my work at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-donna-martin.html

For questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at: saltlightwatercolors@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment