Sunday, June 2, 2019

Chicken Hop..Watercolor..Texas Artist ..Rae Andrews

  This watercolor was fun to paint.. I threw a few colors onto a Crescent Watercolor Panel and waited till it dried. 
I then referred  to my photos of chickens a roosters, and began to find areas I could place them.

My intention was not to be literal, merely lost and found. A surprise so to speak.

This original watercolor is presented unframed.
15' x 20'
Watercolor on Crescent Watercolor Board
$400 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available through my Fine Art America print site.

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/chicken-hop-rae-andrews.html


Rae teaches in Europe and the United States.. for more info contact her through this blog or via her website 
RaeAndrews.com







Thanks for visiting..

Rae teaches workshops in Europe and the United States.

For more info please contact her via this blog or through her website.


1 comment: