Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tucker



"Tucker is a chocolate lab.  He is always clean, neat, and responsible.  He is super intelligent, intense about playing fetch, and very competitive with his younger brother.  He walks up to bed on his own every evening around 9 p.m.  When he's done with you, he's done.  We have a baby girl, though, who he has a soft spot for.  It's not uncommon for him to make it to her room first when she wakes up crying from a nap." 


10x8 oil on Raymar canvas panel
You can see more custom pet portraits in the Pet Portrait Gallery of my website, or purchase a Custom Portrait of your pet from my Etsy shop.


Did you know I have a Facebook Fan Page?


Well, I do, and you can see it here. If you already use Facebook, won't you please join me there? (I'd love it if you "Liked" me.)


Every month I give away a print. This month, for your Valentine, I'm giving away a print of "Red Rose". You can find the giveaway in the left hand menu of our Facebook Page. Just click on the cute little present to enter.


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment